Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Bzz Campaigns!

I'm sorry I've been a bit absent but I just got to tell you about all thew new fall campaigns I've received from BzzAgent! Free samples and coupons + autumn?! Could things get any better?! 

1. Kashi Hummus Crisps!

I don't exactly what I was expecting but I was pleasantly surprised with how crunchy and flavorful they were. They are a delicious snack without having an overwhelming powdered flavor. I tried the Sea Salt and Olive Oil and I am planning on trying the other flavors. I brought some in to work with me to share with my colleagues who are on a "health kick". They liked how crisp they were but they didn’t taste like cardboard! We all agreed that it was a tasty snack packed with protein and we didn’t feel bad about ourselves afterwards!


2.Curél® Intensive Healing Cream
 

Curél® Intensive Healing Cream is the only body cream with Advanced Ceramide Therapy to help repair and restore your skin’s natural barrier. The formula is clinically proven to relieve extra-dry skin, and over time, prevent it from coming back! In my BzzKit I received  6-1 oz. sample containers of Curél® Intensive Healing Cream and I knew exactly who I was going to give 4 of them to. I had to save 2 just for me- one for my desk and one for my purse. My cousin has eczema pretty bad and the little jars of this amazing stuff were perfect for her to take to school and keep in her desk. The lotion goes on thick and it quenching but it doesn't leave your skin greasy. I'll be using my coupons for more! 


3.  TruMoo® 

With 35% less sugar* than a leading chocolate milk brand, I was excited to get this campaign for the kiddies! Who doesn't love chocolate milk? But wait! They also have a limited edition TruMoo Vanilla in Halloween Orange! I can't wait to make some Halloween Shakes with the kids. Right now they also have a contest were you can enter to win a Goosebumps Haunted Hollywood Vacation and instantly get a $2-off coupon for any Goosebumps DVD with your next TruMoo® purchase. Trying to keep my family healthy and happy, TruMoo is a great choice because there are no growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup!


No comments:

Post a Comment