Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pouring Rituals with Stella Artois



 I have, my very own, Stella Artois Chalice. And little did I know that there is a 9 Step Pouring Ritual... (Seriously..for a beer) I got a Stella Artois Chalice in my BzzKit along with the step by step ritual on how to pour the perfect Stella. I've always likes Stella when I've had it but I was never one to order it. But since I got my new Chalice, I had to take the 9 Step Pouring Ritual. Every time I've tried to do it, I fail at "The Beheading". I can't get the foam to create a crown that rises above the gold rim of the chalice. Ian (my boyfriend) on the other had has tried it three times and has only successfully completed all 9 steps once. Anyone else having an issue with this?

Anywho, it's a light lager with a yeasty taste. It almost smells like bread. I like it, but I've had friends who even drinking it out of the chalice, weren't thrilled with it. Tell me what you think.

 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment