Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's like Christmas all over again!

Thank you BzzAgent! It's great to be able to get all these new and fabulous products to try just for sharing my thoughts and opinions! Most for free. Some at a steep discount. Check out all of the new products I am trying! On top of the Stella Artois and the Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream, I have also been invited to:

1. Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal- I got a FREE box of Golden Honey Nut. So delicious! PLUS coupons for $.50 off! I've been really enjoying it dry as a mid morning snack. I don't often have time to sit down in the mornings and eat a bowl of cereal. And I have to admit, I am a big snacker. Especially with crunchy things. So with my new free box of cereal, I have been trading out one of my crunchy (most likely salty) snacks for a bag of dry Crunchy Golden Honey Nut. It's delicious. My only complaint is that it is a bit too sweet. That may just be because I am eating it dry. Maybe the milk in a regular bowl would cut the sweetness. Not enough of a complaint to stop eating it though. My next box will be the Roasted Nut and Honey.

2. Redbox Instant by Verizon with a 1-month FREE TRIAL subscription : Unlimited streaming + 4 DVD credits! I haven't been too impressed with the user interface. Maybe I am just too used to Netflix. But I am going to try to Kiosk tomorrow. There is one at the grocery store. 

3. MorningStar Farms® - Coupons for a FREE box and coupons for money off! I've been trying hard to participate in Meatless Mondays. Check out what Ian (my wonderfully handsome and amazing man) made for me! He's also a BzzAgent and we both got our BzzKits in the mail this past week. We went to Target (who was having a sale on them) and so we each got our free box of MSF and stocked up with the rest of our coupons. We got just about one of each flavor! I got the Breakfast Sausage Patties with my free coupon, he got the Spicy Black Bean Burger. Last night for dinner we made the Spicy Black Bean Burgers with salsa and cheddar cheese between sandwich thins and spicy plantains.


They were delicious. Tasted just like a Southwestern burger! I would highly recommend it. Next Monday we are going to try the Chik'n Nuggets!

4. Claritin-D®- It came just in the nick of time too! Cold and flu season is in full swing. And my allergies are ALWAYS kickin'. In my BzzKit was a high-value coupon for $10 off a 10+ count box of Claritin-D® tablets and coupons for $3 off a 10+ count box of Claritin-D® tablets. I took it for a whole week and I am pretty impressed with the product. I can't say that I am completely un-stuffed but there is definitely less congestion. I think that I have the added swelling that the Claritin-D doesn't really touch. But my nose has become less runny for sure (WIN). I normally take my Claritin-D 24 hour in the morning with my breakfast. Last night I had been over at a friends house and they just got a new cat. Normally that would have sent me into a sneeze, water eye, gagging fit but I seemed to be just fine. The only thing is that I have been waking up in the middle of the night a bit stuffy. I read some other reviews from BzzAgents who purchased the 24 hour and they all have a similar complaint. That you feel like you want to take another one about 18 or so hours into it. Over all I am glad that I was able to try this product. Not sure that I would purchase it at full price. You can get both ingredients generically for cheaper .

 Phew! And then... Just this week I got invited to 
 5. Café Escapes® 
 6. Schick Hydro Silk® Razors 

 I will tell you all about them when my BzzKits come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment