Monday, February 17, 2014

A peek of Summer Time

Seriously, who is with me? I am over this cold weather! The cold outside, the dry heat inside. My skin gets so itchy and dry. 

Luckily BzzAgent.com sent me a new campaign for Tone Body Wash.  My free sample came with one of their newest scents Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil. Two of my favorite scents. Brings me a bit of summertime. 



Not only does it smell amazing but the whole line us make with great ingredients like cocoa butter, white clay, and alpha-hydroxy fruit acids that help keep your skin moisturized and nourished all day. Here are some of the other scents:

Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter
Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine
Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter
Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence

Fruit Peel® with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids

I've been loving it so far. I can still smell the Peony and Rose on my skin mid day and it feels soft and moisturized. 

Let me know if you want to try it out for yourself, I have a few more $1.50 off coupons I am happy to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment