Friday, May 15, 2015

Red Baron® Brick Oven pizza



Check out my latest BzzAgent Campaign! I got a coupon for a free Red Baron® Brick Oven frozen pizza which I was able to find at our local Redners Warehouse Markets. I wasn't able to find the Brick Oven variety at Target. 
The BzzKit promised an experience of the perfectly crispy, bubbly, golden brown taste only an 800-degree authentic brick oven can deliver!

Out of the box (literally) here is what I found: 
Not terribly impressed. Hope it tastes better than it looks!

Rearranged the pepperoni to spread the flavor around
and put it on my pizza stone.

Nice curly pepperoni and crispy golden crust. 



Didn't start out great, but the end result was delish! 

Crispy and Bubbly Crust: Check!
Cheese: Plenty to cover the whole pie, but a little disappointed that it lacked the "stretch"
Pepperoni: Plenty to have some on every piece, thick cut, little kick.
Flavor: It was a good pizza! Flavorful sauce, didn't taste sour or sweet. 

Overall: It was nice to have in the freezer for a quick meal. 

I would recommend! 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment